Phulkari Suits Handwork 2023SEP1604
Regular price Rs. 1,699.00 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Fabric Details : Georgette
- Length : Top- Semi-Stitched 2.5 Mtr, Bottom- 2.5 Mtrs, Dupatta- 2.30 Mtrs.
- Work : Handwork Dress Material.
- Inside The Box : 1 Top || 1 Bottom || 1 Dupatta
- Unstitched Dress Material Fit Up to Size (XXXL)
- THAT GRACEFULLY ADD STYLE TO YOUR ATTIRE & MATCH WITH YOUR CONFIDENCE
- GIFTING :- SOLVE YOUR GIFTING WORRIES TODAY WITH SOMETHING THAT'S TRULY UNIQUE ! DUPATTAS ARE ONE OF THE MOST VERSATILE ACCESSORIES IN YOUE WARDROBE AND IT MAKES A GREAT GIFT FOR ANYONE WHO'S INTO FASHION.
- (Disclaimer : Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting
- Phulkari Punjabi handwork suits are a traditional style of clothing from the Punjab region of India and Pakistan. These suits are known for their vibrant colors and intricate hand-embroidered designs, which are made using a technique called phulkari.